Sunday, May 21, 2017

Chapter 7: To the edge of Wonderland!

(The picture above is Hatter and Lilly)
Lilly crossed her arms. "I should go make sure that there aren't any more Hollows...if there are...well It's not gonna be good.....care to join me, Hatter?" She asks.
Hatter was instantly like an excited puppy, he jumped up and down happily. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lilly blinked a couple of times. "Well let's go then, this time, though, let's go my way." She says as a wicked grin spreads across her face as she grabbed his arm. "Now shatter." She says, as she snaps her fingers, the area around them seemed to shatter, leaving them in the dark for a few seconds before the outside area appeared around them, Hatter's eyes dilated in excitement, He gasps happily. "That was FANTASTIC!!!!"
Lilly looked at him as if mentally asking, 'Are you serious', before shaking her head slightly. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, normally people freak out and start questioning my sanity..." She says, Hatter chuckles. "Well I have snow globes that make big portal doors, soooooo, I'd have to question my own sanity first, that is.....if I cared." He says with a grin. Lilly smirked. 
"You know...I like you, you're the first person who was not terrified by some aspect of me or my powers....well...What you have been told or shown at least." Hatter looks down bashfully. "Dawwww." His cheeks turn a light pink, Lilly wrapped her arm around his before starting to walk. "Come on....it's probably not wide for either one of us to be standing still for too long...me because I'm too easy for Hollows to track....and you because...I Don't think your use to staying still for too long." She says, he nods as he was already buzzing with energy. "Indeed." He begins walking along with her. Lilly glances up at him. "You know, it's been forever since I've ever gone walking without a real purpose, normally I go out to clear my head, but I use to walk just because it was fun." She says Hatter looks over at her. "Then we should go on some walks together while you're in wonderland, for sometimes walks can release built up stress." He says as he walks beside her, she nods. "Heaven knows I've been stressed as of late...."

No comments:

Post a Comment