Friday, May 19, 2017

Chapter 3: talks and stitches.

Hatter had snuck over and was holding her hand, she blinks as she looks up at him, It was enough of a surprise that she momentarily forgot that she was being stitched up. "D-Don't worry." Hatter whispers softly. "I know it's scary, being stitched up and all, but bunny knows what he's doing."
Lilly looks down. "You could see right through that...huh?" she asks before she winced slightly. "Right now I'm going to be happy when this is all done and I can get to mending..." Hatter smiles warmly. "Yes mending is the easy part," he says softly, she smiles a bit before nodding. 
"Okay, that part's were done." Bunny says out of nowhere because Hatter had distracted her she didn't notice that bunny was still stitching her together. 
Lilly blinks and glanced over at him and her side. "that was fast...."
A small smirk appears on her face. "He wasn't kidding about you being good," she says, sounding impressed, bunny looks away gainfully. "I-It was nothing," he says softly as he cleans up all the blood, he dresses both of her wounds and then bandages them, he then begins to pack everything up and putting all of it away. Lilly gingerly put a hand to her side before pulling her shirt back down, she tucks it in, she had kept her guard up the whole time, trying to get a sense of where she was.
Suddenly her eyes widened and she shot right up onto her feet, bunny's ears shot up at the same time, he heard something bad outside of his home. "Wh-What is that?!?"  he asks in a shaky voice, but alas, no one answered him. 
Hatter was at the entrance in seconds, a low fierce growl, which held a dark Ora, erupted from his throat. Lilly uttered one word that sent her into a full blown defense mode. "Hollow...." In a matter of seconds she had drawn her sword as she made her way to the entrance, soon she is next to Hatter. "Hatter....stand down and get behind me.....this thing will be after me.." she says, Hatter shakes his head. "those who come in peace to wonderland automatically come into my care, for I am The Mad Hatter, The Protector of Wonderland, and all who come to destroy it will be destroyed by me," he growls out the last bit. Lilly glared at him. " And in my world, I am a captain and I'm charged with taking care of these creatures, their creatures from my world, so you listen to me or you'll end up hurt, and I don't want that," she states.
Hatter grins mischievously. "I'm a stubborn fool, so if you want to stop me then you'll have to  rip out my heart and orb to do so." with that said he fly's out the rabbit hole with inhuman speed, Lilly, of course, was easily able to follow him, after catching up to him, she came to a stop in front of him. "Do...not...test...me...." she growled before spinning around to find the creature, though Lilly didn't have to look far as the creature had been tracking Lilly, as it barreled towards her, she gracefully dodged the beast, slashing at it as it went by. A low growl leaves Hatter as he changes towards the creature, it growls and smashes into him, Lilly let out an aggravated yell.  "HATTER GET BACK HERE!!!!!" she screeched.

No comments:

Post a Comment