Saturday, May 20, 2017

Chapter 6: Adventure is out there!

(picture above is again Lilly and Hatter)
Lilly watches him for a while as he worked. "I'm glad you're not afraid of me anymore...." she says softly, for a few seconds he glanced up and made eye contact with her, then he looks back down at his work. "I-I wasn't afraid." Bunny protests.
Hatter nods slightly. "Yeah, he's always like that, he's like that one type of small dog that humans like to have in their bags....what was it called again?" He asks, he thinks for a bit.
"Oh, you mean one of those rat dogs, a Chihuahua....He could have fooled me..." She says as she looks down slightly.
"Not that I'm not used to people being afraid of me...." She mumbled. "Well, I was never afraid of you," Hatter says cheerfully as he hugged her.
Lilly smiled, though it looked more like a wince as she gently hugs him back, this, of course, made Hatter really happy that she was hugging back, instead of just standing there awkwardly.
Though she was by no means a person Who liked contact, Lilly just couldn't bring herself to tell him that, so she just decided to just go with it. A soft adorable little purring sound leaves him as he hugs her, nuzzling against her shoulder gently, after a while though she started to fidget slightly, much like a cat, she had received enough attention and wanted to be let go. Hatter notices this and lets' go. "Sorry," he says, smiling sheepishly, Lilly shrugged. "It's okay....I'm just...not much of a hugged..." She says, rubbing her arm nervously as she looked down at the floor. "You aren't?!?!" He exclaims. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" Lilly looks back up at Hatter, with a grin she says.
"It's okay! I'm not upset." Though her expression was happy, there almost seemed to be a twinge of sadness behind it. She then nodded slightly. "How about this, if you can ask me, I normally never turn down hugs when I'm asked." Hatter's eyes light up, he grins happily. "Okay!!!!" Lilly seemed to light up herself when he grinned. "Then it's settled!" She clapped her hands gently, bunny was now finished healing her and was putting everything away. Lilly glanced down at bunny. "I'm sorry that we are invading what I can only assume is your home." She says softly, he sighs softly as a warm smile appears on his face.
"It's fine, I don't mind." He says as he slides the medical stuff back under the couch. Lilly rubbed the back of her neck. "I suppose you probably use to it..." She says as she glanced over at Hatter, winking.

No comments:

Post a Comment